Mama's Littler Helper
I had forgotten this, but when Joely first started to crawl, getting something out of the fridge was always a matter of doing it as fast as possible, before Joely noticed. If you spent any time browsing or perusing the fridge contents, Joely would use that time to motor over as fast as she could and start rifling through the bottom shelves and racks. E.g.:

Well, now that Lucy's officially mobile (she's scooting all over the place on her belly now, and occasionally breaking into a full crawl), the Rifle Through The Fridge gene seems to have been activated in her too. Today I found myself getting a hustle on when looking in the fridge; I could hear her coming full steam ahead. Later when Tan was putting away groceries, Lucy caught her and "helped". Here, Joely is looking on with approval..."Your produce-tossing needs work, but you show great promise, grasshopper."

Well, now that Lucy's officially mobile (she's scooting all over the place on her belly now, and occasionally breaking into a full crawl), the Rifle Through The Fridge gene seems to have been activated in her too. Today I found myself getting a hustle on when looking in the fridge; I could hear her coming full steam ahead. Later when Tan was putting away groceries, Lucy caught her and "helped". Here, Joely is looking on with approval..."Your produce-tossing needs work, but you show great promise, grasshopper."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home