Visit To Annan
I took the girls up to hang out with my folks for a weekend in Annan, and a good time was had by all...
Grammy got to snuggle her two girls after a tub:

Lucy developed quite a fascination with the bird bath:

Joely showed off her blazing speed (I caught her here just before she becomes a little blur):

And then we went on a ride in the mighty Rhyno, the shiny beast you see behind Joely in the photo above. Mom and Dad's neighbours across the road have a whole field dedicated to off-roading / motocross vehicles - ramps, mud, whoop-de-doos...you name it. Heaven on Earth, if you ask me. Anyway, Grampy, Joely, and I went for a spin in the Rhyno and Jo had a blast (Lucy decided the Rhyno was a bit loud for her liking and took a pass):
Grammy got to snuggle her two girls after a tub:
Lucy developed quite a fascination with the bird bath:
Joely showed off her blazing speed (I caught her here just before she becomes a little blur):
And then we went on a ride in the mighty Rhyno, the shiny beast you see behind Joely in the photo above. Mom and Dad's neighbours across the road have a whole field dedicated to off-roading / motocross vehicles - ramps, mud, whoop-de-doos...you name it. Heaven on Earth, if you ask me. Anyway, Grampy, Joely, and I went for a spin in the Rhyno and Jo had a blast (Lucy decided the Rhyno was a bit loud for her liking and took a pass):


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home