You Can Ring My Bell
The gang headed out to the Swan Bells today, which is located right where I used to get off the ferry on my way to work. It's a neat looking tower, architecturally styled to look like a swan, and it plays bells. Hence the name (stand back - genius at work here):


Now the Swan Bells are pretty cool to look at, but it's a bit of a tourist trap. However, our intrepid adventurers were not put off by this, and forked over their hard-earned dough to go on up. I suppose the best thing about it is that you can actually ring the bells, as demonstrated by little Joely here (you've gotta love tourist attractions with big red DANGER signs):


Rayanne gave it a go next - I haven't asked her, but it seems as though she must have cut in front of the guy to the rear right of her in the picture - does he look POed or what?
Now the Swan Bells are pretty cool to look at, but it's a bit of a tourist trap. However, our intrepid adventurers were not put off by this, and forked over their hard-earned dough to go on up. I suppose the best thing about it is that you can actually ring the bells, as demonstrated by little Joely here (you've gotta love tourist attractions with big red DANGER signs):
Rayanne gave it a go next - I haven't asked her, but it seems as though she must have cut in front of the guy to the rear right of her in the picture - does he look POed or what?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home