Licensed To Motor
I got my WA license today! Woo-hoo!
It was, as they say, no worries mate. Canada is on a list of countries (others include the US, the UK, etc.) that allows you to get a WA license without taking a test. All I had to do was prove I'm not blind by reading a chart and I was good to go - even got my full motorcycle license transferred over (in the back of my mind I was anxious because they have a graduated system here and I thought I might get stuck only being able to drive something under 250 cc).
Now I get to go through that joyous experience of buying a car. Yuck. But....I also can start seriously looking at motorcycles! Yay!
It was, as they say, no worries mate. Canada is on a list of countries (others include the US, the UK, etc.) that allows you to get a WA license without taking a test. All I had to do was prove I'm not blind by reading a chart and I was good to go - even got my full motorcycle license transferred over (in the back of my mind I was anxious because they have a graduated system here and I thought I might get stuck only being able to drive something under 250 cc).
Now I get to go through that joyous experience of buying a car. Yuck. But....I also can start seriously looking at motorcycles! Yay!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home