Bye Blog

A blog about all things Bye.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun Weekend In Owen Sound

The girls and I went up to Owen Sound this past weekend to see the fam...we had a blast. First, we met Roxy, mom and dad's new dog, who it turns out is a big suck:


The girls took over Roxy's crate for a lengthy game of "dog" - I'll leave it for the reader to sort our who played the role of dog, and who was the owner:

Later on Saturday, I took the girls to their first hockey game. I don't have any pictures, but I assure you that massive quantities of popcorn and Gatorade (red and blue "pop") were consumed by the girls. After one period, they'd had their fill (of treats and hockey) so we left at the intermission.

Next morning it was out to the Boot for our second "restaurant" breakfast in as many days:

After breakfast, we headed out to a new (to me, anyway) park behind the Bayshore Community Centre down by the bay. It's a neat park with lots of fun stuff to do - plus as an added bonus cousin Jade tagged along:

As the pictures above show, there is some neat equipment at this park. Perhaps the neatest was this little spinning chair that the girls were crazy for...they'd spin and spin until they couldn't walk away straight....only video will do a decent job of conveying the way this works:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home